Pool Fence Inspection and Safety Reports
From 29th April 2015, Pool owners in NSW will be obligate by law to address pool safety in an entirely different manor.
Pool owners will need to arrange a pool fence inspection if:
- You are a Private Home Owner selling your house
- You are a Private Home Owner renting your house out to tenants
- You are a Real Estate Property Manager involved in renting residential properties
- You are a Real Estate Agent involved in selling residential properties
- You manage a Body Corporate or community title property with a pool
- You operate or own an Accommodation Property like a resort, hotel, motel or caravan park
When Should i Organise an Inspection?
Until the 29th April 2015, you can:
- Still sell a property with or without a Pool Fence Compliance Certificate
- Still lease a property with or without a Pool Fence Compliance Certificate
However, arranging an inspection NOW will give you more chance to arrange and budget for the costs associated with repairing, replacing or amending you current pool fence.
Why choose Railsafe?
- We have more than 30yrs experience in manufacturing and installing pool fencing in Sydney
- We can inspect your pool within 2 days of booking and we will supply you with a written report within 2days of inspection
- We are price competitive
- Avoid council “Enforcement Notices” which only give landlords 28days to rectify pool fence non compliance issues and fines of $550.00. With Railsafe you have unlimited time and we do not issue fines
- Railsafe will only inspect your pool fence, not like council who may inspect other compliance issues within you backyard and house.
How much does it cost?
Railsafe will supply all of the above for $275.00 plus GST for Sydney Metro areas.
Call now to book one of our expert technicians: (02) 9905 8773
Railsafe is located in Balgowlah, Sydney and is ideally located to service clients in: Sydney, North Sydney, Northern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, North Shore, Palm Beach, Whale Beach, Avalon, Newport, Bayview, Terrey Hills, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Elanora, Collaroy, Dee Why, Cromer, Beacon Hill, Brookvale, Curl Curl, Harbord, Freshwater, Queenscliff, Manly, Fairlight, Balgowlah, Seaforth, Allambie, Clontarf, Manly Vale, Frenchs Forest, Belrose, Davidson, Forestville, Killarney Heights, Roseville, Castle Cove, Middle Cove, Castlecrag, Northbridge, Willoughby, Artarmon, Chatswood, Lindfield, Killara, Gordon, St Ives, Wahroonga, Mosman, Cremorne, Neutral Bay, Cammeray