Railsafe’s Design 7 OFFSET system has been specifically designed for balconies where concrete upstands and the like have created “foot/toe hold” infringements in accordance with the “Building Codes of Australia”. Design 7 OFFSET system aluminium frame is mounted directly on top of the concrete upstand and the glass is cantilevered off the frame to eliminate any “foot/toe holds”
- Posts: 45mm x 45mm square 6351-T6 structural alloy
- Handrail: Oval or Elite
- Bottom Patch Fitting: integrated base plate and bottom patch fitting
- Glass: 6mm or 8mm toughened safety glass. Available in clear, opaque and tinted glass
- Finish: Powdercoated or Anodised
- All balustrade glazing complies with AS1288 2006 of the Building Code of Australia.
- All balustrades conform to AS 1170 & 1170.01 – 2002 of the Building Code of Australia.
Design 7 OFFSET system is suitable for installation on:
CONCRETE -Base Plates
80x60x16mm inverse-bolted base plates attached to 45x45mm square 6351-T6 structural alloy post using 4xM8 stainless steel bolts into tapped threads. Post assembly to be mounted using 12mm stainless steel studs chemically anchored in concrete to a minimum depth of 100mm using Hilti HIT 150 epoxy mortar or equivalent.