With an emphasis on quality and safety, Railsafe’s frameless glass systems are a stylish and contemporary addition to any home, commercial building or strata unit block. Railsafe’s professional designers, engineers and installers offer building compliance expertise married with stylish design solutions and an eye for detail.
Frameless Glass Spigot System Specification:
- Glass: minimum 12mm toughened safety glass. Available in clear, opaque and tinted glass
- Spigots: 316 Marine grade or Duplex 2205 stainless steel spigots available in round or square.
- All balustrade and pool fencing glazing complies with AS1288 2006 of the Building Code of Australia.
- All balustrades and pool fencing conform to AS 1170 & 1170.01 – 2002 of the Building Code of Australia.
- All pool fencing conforms to AS1926
- Handrail: only required for balustrade applications (when there is a fall greater than 1m from the FFL). Call for more information on handrail options
Design 12 system is suitable for installation on:
45x45mm square 6351-T6 structural alloy post to be cored into concrete to a minimum depth of 90mm using non shrink grout, epoxy mortar or equivalent.
TIMBER -Deck Plates
Spigot assembly to be mounted using 4x8mm stainless steel studs bolted to underfloor timbers.