Award winning designs with superior craftmanship
Balustrades, Handrails & Railings
Choose from a range of superior engineered aluminium, aluminium and glass and frameless glass balustrade systems.
All Railsafe’s aluminium balustrade systems use the highest quality 6351-T6 structural alloy manufactured in our neighbouring Queensland. This grade of aluminium is far superior than that found in some of our competitors systems. All Railsafe’s stainless steel fixings and fittings are a minimum 316 marine grade stainless steel for increased longevity.
In addition, Railsafe prides itself on sourcing Australian manufactured products such as glass, fasteners, plastics etc that can be quality assured certified by engineers and the like here in Australia.
Interior and exterior stairs, staircases, balconies, decking, fences, patios, verandas, galleries. For modern home renovations or strata refurbishment and remedial building applications.
- 7 year warranty
- All balustrades designs are certified and tested for applications within residential and strata applications
- Installed by our own full-time profession engineers and installers
- Designs proven with Railsafe being in operation for over 25 years
- Easy to clean
- Impressive modern look leaving your view unobstructed
- Blends with the natural bush surrounds giving you a seamless fence
- Maintenance free – other than routine cleaning!
- Allows tiling to be completed prior to installation
- No additional site preparation required
- Adds value and prestige
Prices & Installation
Just call us or request a quote and see for yourself: Railsafe’s professional and courteous staff are ready to offer the right advice and help you make the right design decision decision for your specific balustrade application.
- All balustrades supplied and installed by Railsafe conform with Australian Standards AS 1170 & 1170.01 – 2002 of the Building Code of Australia.
- Glazing: all balustrades glazing complies with AS1288 2006 of the Building Code of Australia.
- Powdercoating: Dulux powdercoating colours that have been designed to meet or exceed: AS3715 – 2002 Australian standard metal finishing – thermoset coatings for architectural applications for aluminium and aluminium alloys
- AS4506 – 2005 Australian standard metal finishing – thermoset powder coatings
- Anodising: Anodised with 25 micron of clear anodise
Railsafe is located in Balgowlah, Sydney and is ideally located to service clients in: Sydney, North Sydney, Northern Suburbs, Northern Beaches, North Shore, Palm Beach, Whale Beach, Avalon, Newport, Bayview, Terrey Hills, Mona Vale, Narrabeen, Elanora, Collaroy, Dee Why, Cromer, Beacon Hill, Brookvale, Curl Curl, Harbord, Freshwater, Queenscliff, Manly, Fairlight, Balgowlah, Seaforth, Allambie, Clontarf, Manly Vale, Frenchs Forest, Belrose, Davidson, Forestville, Killarney Heights, Roseville, Castle Cove, Middle Cove, Castlecrag, Northbridge, Willoughby, Artarmon, Chatswood, Lindfield, Killara, Gordon, St Ives, Wahroonga, Mosman, Cremorne, Neutral Bay, Cammeray